Monday, December 13, 2010
What do you leave Ahead?
I thank God , the Eternal Author and Finisher in my life for allowing the Spirit of Christ to live in me. I thank my shepherd Pastor Victor Hudson for giving his Time ,Talent , and Treasure of the knowledge of God and impart it with us all at Rehoboth Kingdom Ministries. It is from his words ,that allow me to understand that what you don't value , you will lose! This is why it is so important that we know what to take with us at the next level in spiritual growth. It's never in public we are going to win or be successful if we don't win our private life with God. Oh bless you father, for my pastor who encourages and chastises for our upliftment. We cannot go to the next level in our thinking without taking God's word, lest we tarry or struggle in vain. You see i want the next level and what i take with me determines my stability, longevity, and accessibility to the kingdom of God. I have to take some new spiritual wine, some people who think as i think on spiritual things not carnal ,and physical things that have no gain, because nothing physical will reach the kingdom of God. We gotta have some word power and and restoration power ! But God doesn't put it inside of time, clocks , or calendar's. It is inside us,the spiritual being that all the promises of God are manifest,When we understand that we are in him , that we truly see him and his promises according to 2 Corinthians 1:20 " For all the promises of God in him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us." So amen (so be it) according to Acts17:28"for in him we live and move and have our being, as also some of your own poets have said, for we are also his offspring." So if the Father gives us that, why can't we wake up and give that same authority and power to our offspring? Instead of sending them to school, with a knapsack filled with lunch , send them with our Blessing and His promises . What do you leave ahead? because the future and present tense is in the word and the thought that proceedeth forth from you. Hallelujah! I want to leave you with this, James 5:19 "Brethren , if anyone among you wanders from the truth, and someone turns him back, let him know that he who turns a sinner from the error of his way will save a soul from death and cover a multitude of sins." Shalom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Baruch Hashem Adonai - Blessed be the name of the Lord! Our God through Christ is awesome to the point He leaves you speechless.
ReplyDeleteCJ - I received faith from your blog. It is good to see the teachings of Rehoboth out here so that Christ made be glorified.
But now on to your blog: I love the title. “What are you leaving ahead?” As I ponder the title, a Scripture comes to mind (Proverbs 13:22), which says “a wise man will leave an inheritance to his children, and their children.” Therefore, as a father, my desire is to infect my household with Christ before trying to save the world. In this way, I believe that we honor the great commission, God's institution of family, and marriage. I also believe God breathes a special favor on those fathers and husbands who lead their families to Christ.
Again, as the Spirit has been teaching us this year, public scandals were always private scandals that we kept ignoring. Hence, it is important to spend family time with your family to avoid infidelity or other satanic bouts that are sent to destroy homes. One way we can avoid such scandals, is to be found praying together. Remember, Christ prayed with His disciples. Today, rather than just praying for your family, pray with them. I was once guilty of just praying for my family, but in 2001, I made a vow to the Lord that I would let my family hear me praying for them. God has honored me for doing so, and it has made a huge difference in my marriage, raising my children, and leading my home. Although we have faced many obstacles since we started praying together, there has been nothing like seeing God move right after our prayers have gone up. “As for me and my family, we will serve the Lord” (Joshua 24:15). I also believe that when we win with our families in private, we avoid the pitfalls of public embarrassment.
Furthermore, I believe God has given me a very practical gift to leave with my children, and their children, which is our family’s continual commitment to serving our Lord. “Let this be recorded for future generations, so that a people not yet born will praise the LORD.” Ps.102:18
CJ - thanks for this teach back. Pastor Vic
Amen thank you for that lesson,And i am now doing just thatevery morning with the family . If past generations found it important to leave birthrights and blesssings , what more can we value from that? new shalom
ReplyDelete